Heart Resources, LLC provides the following services for organizational grant seeking and resource development.
- Customized funder searches and reports of corporate, foundation, United Way and government grant opportunities.
- Demographic data in the form of profiles, charts and narrative to illustrate problems/needs of the population served and geographic service area.
- Analysis of evidence-based practices and searches for model programs and collaborators.
- Monitoring and client notifications for federal initiatives, forecasts of grant opportunities, and RFP releases
Consultation and Project Development
Proactive agencies are in the best position to win grants. Katherine offers targeted consultation to identify funding gaps, potential matching public and private funders, and realistic grant goals as part of a diversified development plan. She provides strategic grant consulting, and does not endorse or engage in the practice of high-volume solicitations of unmatched funders.
Katherine provides agency-based grant team training, project development and proposal coaching sessions. This approach has assisted staff in planning, expanding, and re-branding programs and services to improve community impact.
Grant Proposal Writing, Editing and Reviewing
- Letters of Inquiry / Intent
- Concept Papers / Pre-Proposals
- Letter Proposals
- Online Grant Submissions
- Corporate Foundation and Sponsorship Requests
- Community, Public, and Private Foundation Grant Proposals
- Common Grant Applications
- Donor-Advised Funds (DAF) and Major Donor Requests
- United Way Grant Applications
- County and State Pennsylvania Grant Applications
- Federal Government Grant Applications
- Grant Attachments and Related Documents
- Grant Project/Program Budgets
- Grant Proposal Editing, Reviewing, and Rewriting
- Grant Office Start-Up and Virtual Grants Office
- Grant Monitoring and Reporting
- Grant Reviews - Pre-Application Rubric and Scoring, Markups, Heavy Editing
Other Writing and Review Services
- Request for Proposals (RFP) and Bid Documents
- White Papers
- Annual Reports
- Staff Manuals, eBooks and Books
- "Secret Donor" Review and Feedback for Agency Online Content
- Award Programs - Scoring and Judging